Bio Stress Management Consultant
- Welcome to the webpage of
- Merrily Manthey.
- Merrily has devoted more than 30 years as an educator and therapist, consultant and activist for the advancement of human potential. She has been honored for her ground-breaking leadership in the creation of the landmark King County Natural Medicine Clinic, the first publicly funded natural medicine primary care clinic in the United States. She is the initiator of the City of Kent, Washington, Natural Medicine Project, which is bringing national and international attention to Kent, The Wellness Capital of America.
A Seattle native and longtime stress management consultant, she lectures, both nationally and internationally, and produces educational materials such as the award winning video, "A Message of Hope"; and the "Natural Child's Guide to Parenting" series.
- "A Message of Hope" documents the power of natural medicine to assist in achieving optimum mental health.
- "A Message of Hope" has stimulated landmark legislation that opens the door for new treatment protocols and outcomes measures. Superman blockbuster star Margot Kidder personally supported the legislation that asks for accountability and treatment outcome assessment for patients in King County (Washington State) mental health system.
- Other videos currently planned and in production cover natural medicine for chronic conditions, marriage, and longevity.
Merrily Manthey may be the only person in the US who, at the same time, served on the boards of a mainstream hospital and medical center AND the leading natural medicine training university.
She served two terms for a total of six years on the Board of Trustees of Bastyr
University, the only fully-accredited multi-disciplinary academic training institution
for natural medical practitioners in the U.S.
served 10 years as a member of the Board of Trustees for 370 bed
Medical Center in Seattle, a Level I Trauma Center and teaching hospital with 50+
also served on the King County Natural Medicine Clinic Advisory Board for
the initial two-year highly successful demonstration project at the Kent
Community Health Center, in Kent, Washington.
She has compiled and written the "Natural Medicine Handbook for People Over 50," which provides scientific references from mainstream medical journals on natural medical treatments for common chronic conditions. The Handbook, now in its second printing, has been translated into Chinese.
We invite you to visit the many pages contained in this website, covering stress management, alternative therapy for creating meaningful lives, natural medicine initiatives, links to valuable resources, and award-winning images.
Blessings ... the staff
Foundation for Excellence in Health Care
Institute for Executive Stress Management, Inc.
- Electronic mail
- General Information: email@example.com
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2017 Merrily Manthey